Update Details (1.41)
A new update for Gran Turismo 7 has been released. The following is a list of adjustments introduced.
Improvements and Adjustments
1. World Circuits
- Fixed an issue wherein Performance Points (PP), which determine the selected rival cars and bonus rewards, did not reflect car characteristics after tuning in Quick Races and Custom Races.
2. GT Auto
- Fixed an issue wherein on certain cars with a custom wing fitted, the end plates of the wing may not have been painted correctly when painting the whole car in the Livery Editor.
- Fixed an issue wherein the value of the Driver Rating (DR) could be seen going down in certain instances even if this was not the case.
- Fixed an issue wherein vibrations were not output correctly when the value of the 'Vibration Strength' under the 'Options' menu was set to 130 or higher with the following controllers:
- DualSense™ Wireless Controller (PS5® version only.)
- Thrustmaster® T-GT / T-GT II
- Logitech® G G923
- Logitech® G PRO Racing Wheel
Thank you for your support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!