Update Details (1.34)
A new update for Gran Turismo 7 has been released. The following is a list of the main features and adjustments introduced.
Main Features Implemented
- The following three new cars have been added:
・Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce '67 (Purchasable at 'Used Cars' from 25 May)
・Greening Auto Company Maverick
・Nissan GT-R NISMO (R32) '90 (Purchasable at 'Used Cars' from 25 May)
- New liveries have been added for the following two cars:
・Toyota 86 Gr.4
・Toyota GR010 HYBRID '21
2. World Circuits
- The following new events have been added to 'World Circuits':
- Super Formula
・High Speed Ring
- American Clubman Cup 700
・Blue Moon Bay Speedway
- Nissan GT-R Cup
・Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- Super Formula
- Sunday Cup Classic
- The 'Japan National Stadium' and 'Lake District' locations have been added as featured Curations in Scapes.
- The following two Extra Menus have been added:
・Extra Menu No. 22: 'Collection: SEMA GT Awards' (Collector Level 37 and above);
・Extra Menu No. 23: 'Collection: Group A' (Collector Level 33 and above)
5. Brand Central
- New Museum entries for 'Alfa Romeo' and 'Italdesign' sections have been added;
- On the car purchase screen, if the player already owns the selected car in the same colour, it will now be displayed as 'Owned.' This also applies to the Legend Cars and Used Cars purchase screens.
6. Used Cars
- The Tuning Valuation algorithm in the 'Car Valuation Service' has been adjusted for cars with 'Ultimate' tuning parts fitted.
7. GT Auto
- The 'Engine Swap' service has been added to the Car Maintenance & Service menu. (Unlocked at Collector Level 50.)
8. Tuning Shop
- A new tab for 'Ultimate' category parts has been added. (Unlocked at Collector Level 50.)
- A 'Free Practice' button has been added to each championship's Entry Screen;
- During Daily Races and Qualifying Time Trials for 'Final' races, it is now possible to adjust Controller Settings, Temporary Exposure Correction, and Display Settings from the Pause menu.
- New restrictions for 'Engine Swaps' and 'Tuning Parts' added to race regulation settings in Lobby;
- During Qualifying Time Trials and Final races, it is now possible to adjust Controller Settings, Temporary Exposure Correction, and Display Settings from the Pause menu.
- Fixed various text localisation issues.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!