Gran Turismo Sport has released the following update:
Main Features Implemented
- The following new car has been added.
・Toyota GR Supra RZ '20
2. Physics Simulation Model
- The tire wear rate for Gr.4 FF cars (front engine/front-wheel drive) has been recalculated.
- The handling for all Gr.2, Gr.3, Gr.4 cars has been adjusted.
- The fuel consumption rate for all Gr.2, Gr.3, and Gr.4 cars has been reduced.
3. Sport Mode & Lobby
- "Fuel Consumption" and "Tire Wear" have been added to Qualifying races. As a result, tire wear and fuel consumption settings will be different for Qualifying and Final races.
- To coincide with the implementation of tire wear and fuel consumption in Qualifying, they can now be enabled during free practice and in pit lane when warming up.
- Drag reduction when the slipstream setting is on "Real" has been reduced.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- We repaired an issue in Sport and Lobby modes where the ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) setting was not applied as intended during a pit stop.
- Various other issues have also been addressed.
Thank you for your loyal support, and we hope you continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!