An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
1. New Cars
- The following car has been added:
・Toyota GR SUPRA RACING CONCEPT 2018 (Gr.3)
- The following 2 layouts for the "Dragon Trail" track have been added:
・Dragon Trail Gardens
・Dragon Trail Gardens II
- “Hawaii Islands” has been added to the special featured section.
4. Brand Central
- Additional Scapes spots have been added to BMW.
5. Sport Mode
- With the introduction of the 'Star Player' system, the current Driver Rating (DR) ‘S’ will now be changed to ‘A+’.
- Players who have incurred into penalties that have yet to be cleared during a race will now see a 'PENALTY' label displayed below their PSN Online ID.
- Blue flags have now been implemented. (Blue flags are displayed to those cars that are being approached by cars that are 1 lap ahead, and to cars with a slower pace.)
- The centring operation of the Fanatec® CSL Elite Racing Wheel (for PS4) has been weakened when operating the menus.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- When taking photos in brand-related Spots within Brand Central, you can now choose cars from both the showroom and the garage (limited to cars of that brand);
- In "My Library", it is now possible to display the details of the photo format by pressing the △ button while viewing both Scapes Photos and Race Photos;
- In ‘Arcade’ mode, when turning a steering wheel left and right, the cursor will not move. (Please use the directional buttons to move the cursor);
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!