An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
1. New Cars
- The following 3 cars have been added:
・IsoRivolta Zagato Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.X)
・Audi R18 (Audi Sport Team Joest) (Gr.1)
・Shelby Cobra 427 (N500)
2. Physics Simulation Model
- Some elements of the car physics simulation model have been improved. This can be noticed especially in the handling of commercial cars, which exhibit less grip on the road;
- Control management of the ABS when set to ‘Standard’ has been adjusted, improving handling under braking conditions;
- Control management for rear wheel drive cars when TCS is set higher than ‘2’ has been adjusted, raising stability at corner exits.
3. Campaign Mode
- It is now possible to play the campaign mode while offline;
- In line with the changes to the physics simulation model, the difficulty level of the Driving School and Mission Challenges events have been adjusted;
- As a consequence of the change to the above difficulty levels, the ranking boards of the Driving School, Mission Challenge, and Circuit Experience have been reset. (This has no impact on game progress and the Gold/Silver/Bronze results achieved before the reset).
4. Livery Editor
- It is now possible to use the Livery Editor while offline;
- It is now possible to create and edit Liveries of a car even when it is not selected as your current car;
- It is now possible to apply liveries to cars loaned for the Manufacturer Series. (It is now possible to participate in the Manufacturer Series races with cars displaying custom liveries).
- A Museum section has been added to Bugatti in Brand Central.
6. Race Screen
- There is now a warning indicator when the fuel level is low.
- It is now possible to adjust the balance of sound effects during gameplay. The adjustment can be made from [Options] -> [Sound Volume].
- It is now possible to use the Scapes feature while offline;
- “Autumn Leaves” has been added to the featured collection. In line with this, a few new Photo Spots have been added.
9. Sports Mode
- It is now possible to download and view the replays from the top drivers in the Daily Race Qualifying Time Attack rankings;
- A network indicator now displays the connection status and quality of the participating players;
- The judgement algorithm of the Sportsmanship Rating (SR) has been improved. It is also now possible to see the deductions of SR points for other drivers involved in a collision/incident with your car.
10. Sports Mode / Lobby
- It is now possible to select pre-made phrases when entering text chat;
- You can now set an automatic greeting message for when you enter a lobby. The content of this text can be edited from [My Menu] -> [Profile Settings]. (Up to 40 characters).
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!