An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
- The following 5 cars have been added:
・Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89
・McLaren F1 GTR - BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) '95
・Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '09
・Pagani Huayra '13
・Toyota GR Supra RZ '19
- The "AUTOPOLIS" track has been added in 2 different layouts:
・AUTOPOLIS INTERNATIONAL RACING COURSE
・AUTOPOLIS INTERNATIONAL RACING COURSE SHORTCUT COURSE
3. Campaign Mode
- The following events have been added to the "GT League":
・Amateur League: "Supra Legend"
・"Mazda Roadsters Cup" Rounds 6 and 7
・" Mazda Roadsters Cup +" Rounds 6 and 7
・"Premium Sports Lounge" Rounds 6 and 7
・"All Japan GT Car Championships" Rounds 6 and 7
・"Gr.3 Endurance Series" Round 6
- “AUTOPOLIS” has been added to the special featured section.
- The grid introduction sequence will now be played during Replays saved from "Sport" mode and Lobby races after the Update 1.34.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue wherein the brake rotors were not being displayed properly during online races and Spectator View/Replays;
- Fixed an issue in "Sport" mode or Lobby wherein you would be sent back to the "Race Entry Selection" screen while matchmaking was in progress;
- Various adjustments have been made to sound effects;
- The rate of tyre wear has been adjusted;
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!