An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
- The following 7 new cars have been added:
・Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Safety Car(*)
・Ford GT '17
・Porsche 911 Carrera RS Club Sport (993) '95
・Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy Safety Car(*)
・Toyota Crown Athlete G '13
・Toyota Crown Athlete G Safety Car(*)
・Volkswagen Golf I GTI '83
(*Please note that each ‘Safety Car’ can only be purchased at the Mileage Exchange. Please note these cars will not appear in the Showrooms within Brand Central.)
The release schedule for the Safety Cars after Update 1.53 is as follows:
・ Tuesday, 24 December: Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Safety Car, Toyota Crown Athlete G Safety Car;
・ Tuesday, 31 December: Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy Safety Car;
・ Tuesday, 7 January onwards: a selection of randomly selected Safety Cars including the BMW M4 Safety Car and Mercedes AMG GT Safety Car.
- The 'WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca' track has been added.
3. Campaign Mode
- The following events have been added to the 'GT League':
・'Z Heritage' Rounds 4 and 5
・'Super Formula Chanpionships' Rounds 6 and 7
・'Midship Challenge' Rounds 6 and 7
・'Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series' Rounds 7
- 'WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca' has been added to the Circuit Experience.
- 'Laguna Seca – The Corkscrew!' has been added to the special featured section.
- A [Vibration Strength] setting has been added under the [Controller] > [Vibration Function] menu. This setting is supported on peripherals compatible with the vibration function, such as the DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controller, and the Thrustmaster® T-GT.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue wherein penalties incurred due to a collision could be transferred to another player in 'Sport' mode and Lobbies. Penalty times have also been adjusted accordingly.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!