An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
1. New Cars
- The following cars have been added:
・Fiat 500 F '68
・Jaguar XJR-9 '88
・Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
・Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 '89
・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96
・Nissan R92CP '92
・Renault Sport Megane Trophy '11
・Renault Sport Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy '16
・Subaru BRZ S '15
- The "Circuit de la Sarthe" track has been added in 2 different layouts:
・Circuit de la Sarthe
・Circuit de la Sarthe (No Chicane)
3. Campaign Mode
- The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
・Beginner League "Group 4 Cup"
・Amateur League "World Hatchback Championship"
・Professional League "Lamborghini Cup"
・"Clio Cup" Rounds 4 and 5
・"FR Challenge+" Rounds 4 and 5
・"F1500 Championship" Rounds 4 and 5
・"Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series" Round 2
- "Dragon Trail Gardens" has been added to the "Circuit Experience".
- Additional Scapes spot has been added to the special featured ‘Le Mans’ section.
5. Brand Central
- Museum has been added to Dodge;
- Additional Scapes spots have been added to Porsche.
6. Sport Mode
- Player's Registration Details are now required when playing in "Sport" mode. Please fill in the registration form displayed on screen when selecting "Sport" mode. The content of the registration form is as follows:
・Contact email address (1)
・Main Area: Your State/County of residence
・Secondary Area: Your city/town/district of residence (2)
(1) Please enter a valid email address that we can use to contact you.
(2) Depending on your region it may not be possible to select this field. (The main area information is displayed in the rankings. The rankings based on the secondary area and age groups are only visible to yourself, and are not revealed to other players.)
- Local Rankings, based on your place of residence, are now displayed:
・Local Ranking (Main Area): The registered State/County;
・Local Ranking (Secondary Area): The registered city/town/district;
・Local Ranking (Secondary Area/by Age Group): By age group in the registered city/town/village;
(Rankings 'by Age Group' is based on the birthday registered on your PlayStation™Network account.)
- The former "World Rankings" category has been renamed "Region Rankings".
- The maximum multiplier of "Tyre Wear" and "Fuel Consumption" in the [Event Settings] screen has been increased from "10x" to "30x".
8. Arcade Mode
- In "Time Trial", the default value for the "Shortcut Penalty" option in the [Penalty Settings] screen has been changed from "Weak" to "None".
9. GT Menu
- The "Sport Mode Registration Information" option has been added to the [Options] menu under the "General" tab. Here you can change your contact email address and the info about your area registered for the 'Sport' mode. (The age displayed will be based on the birthday registered on the PlayStation™Network account in use;)
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- An issue wherein after Update 1.18 the neutral position on the Thrustmaster®TH8A shifter was not being applied properly has been fixed;
- A maximum number of 2000 cars can now be placed in the "Garage";
- An issue wherein the volume adjustment for items such as ‘Player Engine Sound’ in [Sound Volume] was not being reflected properly has been fixed;
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!