An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
1. New Cars
- The following 9 cars have been added:
・Ferrari GTO '84
・Honda EPSON NSX '08
・Jaguar E-type Coupé '61
・Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08
・Maserati Gran Turismo S '08
・MINI Cooper S '05
・Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08
・Pagani Zonda R '09
・Subaru Impreza 22B-STi Version '98
- The "Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Grand Prix Layout" track has been added.
3. Campaign Mode
- The following events have been added to the "GT League":
・Beginners League: “Mini Challenge”
・Professional League: “X2014 Nations Cup”
・”Group 4 Cup” Rounds 4 and 5
・”Boxer Spirit” Rounds 4 and 5
・”All Japan GT Car Championship” Rounds 4 and 5
・”Porsche Cup” Round 4
- "Fuji International Speedway" has been added to the "Circuit Experience".
- “Autumn Leaves” has been added to the special featured section.
5. Brand Central
- "Maserati" and "Pagani" have been added.
- Compatibility for the Thrustmaster® BT LED Display has been added: the rev LED, gear position and speed will now be displayed.
7. Car Settings
- Transmission part names and detailed descriptions have been added. (For more information, please refer to the “Car Settings Options” page of the Online Manual, under the “Transmission selection” section.)
8. Sport Mode & Lobby
- The Shortcut Penalties judgement algorithm has been updated:
・Shortcut Penalties were originally judged immediately as soon as the car returned to the track. The judgement will now be performed a short time after the car returned to the track;
・Hereon, a Shortcut Penalty will not be applied if the car returns to the track in an unstable state after a shortcut, or when the driver intentionally decelerates after returning to the track.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue with the "Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.3" wherein the position of the canard wing on the left front fender, and the rear view while in the cockpit view mode were incorrect. (For more information regarding the correction to the canard wing, please see “'Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.3' Livery Data Warning”;)
- The engine sound effects of the "Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Standard ’14" have been changed;
- Updated the track names for the "Fuji International Speedway" (formerly "Fuji Speedway F") and the "Fuji International Speedway (Short)" (formerly "Fuji Speedway GT");
- Fixed an issue in GT League wherein opponent cars were not being refuelled in the "GT League Endurance" races;
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!