- Lewis Hamilton Time Trial Challenge
- Price: $7.99
- Release Date: November 28, 2019
INSIDE GRAN TURISMO SPORT Vol.1: CARS
How to Enjoy Fair and Fun Online Racing: Introducing the 'Sport Mode' of Gran Turismo Sport
INSIDE GRAN TURISMO SPORT Vol.2: HOW TO USE THE LIVERY EDITOR
How to Use the Livery Editor: Introducing the Fun of Customisation ('INSIDE GRAN TURISMO SPORT' Vol.2)
INSIDE GRAN TURISMO SPORT Vol.3: HOW TO USE SCAPES
How to Use Scapes: Travel and Photograph Your Favourite Cars! ('INSIDE GRAN TURISMO SPORT' Vol.3)
- GraphicsAchieving 4K*, 60FPS, HDR**, with Wide Colour Process
- GT Sport is compatible with the best imaging technologies available today, providing 4K, 60fps, HDR and Wide Color. Not only has the output been made to support HDR TV signal formats, a True HDR workflow was specially established to maintain true HDR and wide color processing from the initial material capturing processes to the final output. This actually started with the development of an HDR wide color capture device in cooperation with the Sony Corporation.As a result, not only is the output compatible with HDR TVs, the images produced achieves a level of realism never seen before, even when viewed on a conventional TV.
*A PlayStation®4 Pro and a 4K compatible TV is required to enjoy 4K images.
**An HDR compatible TV is required to enjoy HDR.
- SoundA true to life audio experience where you can even hear the wavering of torque in the drivetrain
- The interior of a car is filled with a variety of sounds, including those from the engine, transmission, exhaust, road, wind, and more. In Gran Turismo Sport, not only are real world cars bench tested and recorded in optimal environments, a sound simulator has been developed in collaboration with the audio technology department of Sony Corp to recreate an "optimal sound" quality that even takes into account the mechanism behind human aural recognition.
- CarsFrom stock cars to race cars to concept cars, a total of more than 150 cars have been recreated for the game.
- Excluding the CAD data used by automobile makers for their manufacturing, the 3D models created for the game are the highest quality, highest precision models in the world. From the curves of the body, to its edges, to the spacing between body panels to the headlights and turn signals, every detail of the car has been precisely recreated.
- TracksEighteen location are provided with 54 layouts, including high speed ovals and an urban expressway.
- The game features a large variety of tracks that include popular real life race circuits, oval tracks, dirt courses set in nature and an urban expressway based on public roads. The True HDR workflow has enabled the recreation of light and colors that is true to nature, allowing you to experience the tracks in all types of daylight and sky conditions.
- Assist FeaturesHigh level driving-assist features for anyone to enjoy
- Gran Turismo Sport contains auto driving features that allow you to assign the brake and steering controls to the AI. Even those who are driving cars for the very first time can do so with confidence. The high level driving assist aids in steering, throttle control, brakes, and stability control, etc., and each of these can be turned ON or OFF to match the skill level of the player.
- Physics SimulatorThe best automotive simulation in GT series history, balancing both realism and ease of driving
- While developing its vehicle physics simulation, Gran Turismo has performed technical support for cars competing in the real-life Nürburgring 24-hour race, as well as the LMP1 class of the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Gran Turismo Sport is equipped with the latest vehicle physics simulation that includes knowledge gained from both the real and the virtual. A physics simulation that is "easy to drive because it is realistic" has been achieved.
- Brand CentralGetting cars. Knowing the brands
- Brand Central is a new portal for discovering historic car makers. You can, of course, purchase cars here from a particular brand, but in Brand Central you can also see the history of these companies, from their birth until present day, and even enjoy premium movies made by these companies.
- Arcade & Open LobbyEnjoy quick and easy race customization
- The Arcade mode, where you can enjoy time trials and races against the AI machine, has seen even further improvement. Custom races have been added, allowing you to set your own rules. And of course, there is a lobby where you can race freely with online friends. You can make your own room to host races, as well as participate or spectate races hosted by other players.
- Sport ModeDesigning the next 100 years of Motorsports
- The Sport mode is the future of online racing, proposed by the FIA (Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile) and Gran Turismo. The Advanced Matchmaking System brings together players with the same level of skill and sportsmanship, and the BoP (Balance of Performance) will equalize the performance of the race machines, creating a fair and exciting battle in an online environment.
- CampaignFour modes to learn driving and enjoy races
- By taking part in four different modes with different objectives, including the Driving School - where you learn skills for racing - and the Mission Challenge that introduces the joy of racing, you're sure to be immediately enthralled by the depth of car racing and driving. Real life video tutorials are provided for the missions, allowing you to learn strategy for the more difficult challenges. Even beginner-level racers will learn to progress through the lessons with ease.
- "Scapes," the New World of PhotographyGo on a photography trip with your favorite car
- The Scapes feature is a new format of photography, born from a True HDR workflow and physics based rendering technologies. Each photo spot contains all the light energy information of that scene as data. Even the incredible brightness of the sun is physically recorded and contained in each of these photos. And because each image also contains spacial information for that scene, it is now possible to "place" cars into real world photographs.
- Livery EditorDesigning a car’s exterior
- The "livery" refers to the colors and designs that grace the exterior of race cars. The highly functional livery editor of Gran Turismo Sport allows the player to freely design the look of their cars. From stock cars to race cars, possibilities for exterior designs are limitless, and these newly created designs can be seen and shared with other players in the game.
- Social FeaturesA communication space between friends, expanded through cars and driving
- A variety of rich social features for connecting with friends has been prepared, including a gallery where you can display your very own content and a timeline of your activities and those of your friends. A variety of information including replays, photos, livery sets and decals can be shared between friends. The social feature can also be accessed and enjoyed from the gran-turismo.com website as well as through the companion app for smartphones.
- VR*DRIVERealism from the driver's seat
- The game is compatible with the PS VR, providing the user with a 360-degree 3D environment. There is a dedicated VR Drive function in Arcade Mode where you can compete in one-on-one races as though you are really sitting in the driver seat, surrounded by a real car interior.
- *PlayStation®VR is required to enjoy the VR feature.