An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
- Fixed an issue wherein the Thrustmaster® T500RS steering wheel had stopped working after Update 1.15.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases, cursor sounds, Menu BGM, tire screeching, and collision noises were not played by the game.
3. Lobby & Online Races
- Fixed an issue wherein the car was not displayed properly during pit stops;
- Fixed an issue wherein the playback feature was disabled while spectating.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Various other issues have been addressed.
We found out that while this update was set as an individual patch in the PS4 patch distribution system, the game is unfortunately re-downloading all previous updates. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause to our players.
Thank you for your continued support and please enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!