An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
- The following 3 cars have been added.
・Iso Rivolta Zagato Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.X)
・Audi R18 (Audi Sport Team Joest)(Gr.1)
・Shelby Cobra 427 (N500)
２．Physics Simulation Model
- Some elements of the car physics simulation model have been improved. This can be noticed especially in the handling of commercial cars, which exhibit less grip on the road.
- Control management of the ABS when set to ‘Standard’ has been adjusted, improving handling under braking conditions.
- Control management for rear wheel drive cars when TCS is set higher than ‘2’ has been adjusted, raising stability at corner exits.
- You can now play the Campaign Mode while offline.
- In line with the improvements in the physics simulation model, the difficulty level of the Driving School and Mission Challenge were adjusted.
- As a consequence of the change to the above difficulty levels, the ranking boards of the Driving School, Mission Challenge, and Circuit Experience have been reset (This has no impact on game progress and the Gold/Silver/Bronze results achieved before the reset).
- You can now use the Livery Editor while offline.
- You can now create and edit liveries of a car even when it is not selected as a current car.
- You can now apply car liveries to cars loaned for the Manufacturer Series. (*you can enter races in the Manufacturer Series with custom car liveries applied. )
- A Museum has been added to Bugatti in Brand Central.
- There is now a warning indicator when the remaining fuel is low.
- You can now adjust the balance of sound effects during gameplay. Adjustments can be made in [Options] -> [Sound Volume].
- It is now possible to play with the Scapes feature while offline.
- “Autumn Leaves” has been added to the featured collection.
In line with this, a few new Photo Spots have been added.
- You can now download and playback the replays of top ranking drivers in the Daily Race Qualifying Time Attack Rankings.
- An antenna display now indicates the connection status/quality in the member lists.
- The judgement algorithm of the Sportsmanship Rating (SR) has been improved. In the screen indications, it is also now possible to see the reductions in the SR of not only yourself but of other drivers involved in a contact incident with your car.
10. Sports Mode / Lobby
- It is now possible to select a preset chat text when entering text chat.
- You can now set an automatic greetings message for when you enter a lobby. The settings for this greetings text can be performed in [My Menu] -> [Profile Settings]. (*Up to 40characters)
Various other problems and stability issues have been improved.
Thank you for your continued support and for playing Gran Turismo Sport.