An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. Following is a list of the features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
1. Sport Mode / Penalties
- Sometimes a player's internet environment could cause network lag, resulting in abrupt transition of car position and jittering. In this case, what is observed as a very slight collision on the player's screen can be registered as a much larger collision on the server side, resulting in a more severe penalty for the player. The criteria for the penalty judgement has been adjusted to reduce the frequency of this issue.
2. Gran Turismo F1500T-A
- Fixed an issue with the Gran Turismo F1500T-A where the grip strength of the Super Soft tires was too weak;
3. Brand Central
- Mazda photo scenes #4 and #5 can now be used.
4. Display Settings
- Fixed an issue wherein the checkered pattern when adjusting the “Peak Brightness Settings” on HDR compatible monitors during the initial setup was not displayed properly.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!