- Update Details (1.09)
An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. Following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
1. Campaign Mode
- 'GT League' has been added. This is a mode in which you can challenge a variety of races using cars from your garage (Every league requires a certain Driver Level to enter).
2. New Cars
- The following 12 cars have been added:
・Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) (N300)
・Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32) (N300)
・Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34) (N300)
・Ford F-150 SVT Raptor (N400)
・Lamborghini Countach LP400 (N400)
・Ferrari F40 (N500)
・Ferrari Enzo Ferrari (N700)
・KTM X-BOW R(N300)
・Suzuki Swift Sport (N100)
・Volkswagen Samba Bus Type 2 (T1) (N100)
・Chris Holstrom Concepts 1967 Chevy Nova (N700)
・Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3) (N300)
- A new layout, the “Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa + Miyabi” has been added.
- A new ”Season's Greetings” group has been added to the Top Screen. New photo scenes are included in the group.
5. Brand Central
- We have added the “Lewis Hamilton Reference Laps #1 – Nürburgring” to the 'Lewis Hamilton' section of Brand Central;
- A museum section has been added to Chevrolet.
- Special Scapes scenes have been added to Bugatti.
6. Top 24 Superstars
- In the FIA Championships within Sport mode, a 'Top 24 Superstars' race will be held as the final round of each race season. This will be a single race within the final round, where only one group will be matched among the top drivers. In this race you will earn more points than a standard race.
- Added a new [Settings] section under [Event Settings] -> [Regulation Settings].
8. Physics Simulation Model
- Traction control while turning has been adjusted to allow smoother cornering.
- The DUALSHOCK®4 motion sensor steering sensitivity has been adjusted so that steering requires less rotation.
10. Buttons Assignment
- It is now possible to set throttle and brakes in the buttons assignments of the wireless and steering controllers. The settings can be changed from [Options] -> [Controller];
- Fixed an issue where the operation of the left/right stick on the T-GT steering controller was affected by the wireless controller assignment settings.
- Tires screeching sounds have been adjusted;
- The sound balance of the Chaparral Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo has been adjusted.
12. Additional Language
- Thai language support has been added to the Asian version.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support. Please enjoy Gran Turismo Sport with these new features!