An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
- The following five cars have been added:
・Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89
・McLaren F1 GTR - BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) '95
・Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '09
・Pagani Huayra '13
・Toyota GR Supra RZ '19
- The "AUTOPOLIS" track is now available in two different layouts:
・AUTOPOLIS INTERNATIONAL RACING COURSE
・AUTOPOLIS INTERNATIONAL RACING COURSE SHORTCUT COURSE
3. Campaign Mode
- The following events have been added to "GT League:"
・Amateur League: "Supra Legend"
・"Mazda Roadsters Cup:" Rounds 6 and 7
・" Mazda Roadsters Cup +:" Rounds 6 and 7
・"Premium Sports Lounge:" Rounds 6 and 7
・"All Japan GT Car Championships:" Rounds 6 and 7
・"Gr.3 Endurance Series:" Round 6
- “AUTOPOLIS” can now be found on the special featured section.
- The grid introduction sequence will now be played during Replays saved from "Sport" mode and Lobby races after Update 1.34.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- An issue regarding the brake rotors not being displayed properly during online races and Spectator has been fixed.
- In "Sport" mode or Lobby where you would be sent back to the "Race Entry Selection" screen while matchmaking was in progress has been fixed.
- Various adjustments have been made to sound effects.
- The rate of tire wear has been adjusted.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support, and we hope you keep enjoying Gran Turismo Sport!