- Update Details (1.19)
The latest update for Gran Turismo Sport is now available. Here are the main features that have been introduced:
Main Features Implemented
1. New Cars
- The following cars have been added:
・Fiat 500 F '68
・Jaguar XJR-9 '88
・Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
・Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 '89
・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96
・Nissan R92CP '92
・Renault Sport Megane Trophy '11
・Renault Sport Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy '16
・Subaru BRZ S '15
- Two different layouts of the "Circuit de la Sarthe" has been added:
・Circuit de la Sarthe
・Circuit de la Sarthe (No Chicane)
3. Campaign Mode
- The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
・Beginner League "Group 4 Cup"
・Amateur League "World Hatchback Championship"
・Professional League "Lamborghini Cup"
・"Clio Cup" Rounds 4 and 5
・"FR Challenge+" Rounds 4 and 5
・"F1500 Championship" Rounds 4 and 5
・"Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series" Round 2
- "Dragon Trail Gardens" has been added to the "Circuit Experience".
- Additional Scenes have been added to the special featured ‘Le Mans’ section.
5. Brand Central
- Museum has been added to Dodge;
- Additional Scapes Scenes have been added to Porsche.
6. Sport Mode
- Player's Registration Details are now required when playing in "Sport" mode. Please fill in the registration form displayed on screen when selecting "Sport" mode. The content of the registration form is as follows:
・Contact email address (1)
・First Locale: Your State/prefecture of residence
・Second Locale: Your city/town/village of residence (2)
(1) Please enter a valid email address that we can use to contact you.
(2) Towns/villages are included in "County." Also, depending on your region it may not be possible to select the second locale.
(The first locale information is displayed in the rankings. The rankings based on the second locale and age groups are only visible to yourself, and are not revealed to other players.)
- Local Rankings, based on your place of residence, are now displayed:
・Local Ranking (First Locale): The registered state/prefecture.
・Local Ranking (Second Locale): The registered city/town/village (towns/villages are included in "County").
・Local Ranking (Second Locale/by Age Group): By age group in the registered city/town/village.
(Rankings by Age Group is based on the birthday registered to your PlayStation™Network account.)
- The former "World Rankings" category has been renamed "Region Rankings".
- The maximum multiplier of "Tire Wear" and "Fuel Consumption" in the [Event Settings] screen has been increased from "10x" to "30x".
8. Arcade Mode
- In "Time Trial," the default value for the "Shortcut Penalty" option in the [Penalty Settings] screen has been changed from "Weak" to "None".
9. GT Menu
- The "Sport Mode Registration Information" option has been added to the [Options] menu under the "General" tab. It is possible to change your contact email address and locale information registered in Sport Mode here. (The age displayed will be based on the birthday registered on the PlayStation™Network account in use.)
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- An issue wherein after Update 1.18 the neutral position on the Thrustmaster®TH8A shifter was not being applied properly has been fixed.
- A maximum number of 2000 cars can now be placed in the "Garage."
- An issue wherein the volume adjustment for items such as ‘Player Engine Sound’ in [Sound Volume] was not being reflected properly has been fixed;
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please keep playing Gran Turismo Sport!