An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
- The following 4 new cars have been added:
・Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE Package '18
・Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Racer Concept '59
・Dodge Super Bee '70
・Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71
- "Wet Conditions" added to "Tokyo Expressway - Central Inner Loop", "Tokyo Expressway - Central Outer Loop", "Tokyo Expressway - East Outer Loop", and "Tokyo Expressway - East Inner Loop".
- The collaboration between Gran Turismo Sport and Michelin has brought new features to the game. In addition to the Michelin logos appearing on billboards in certain tracks, the following have been added:
- Added Michelin to the Partners section of the Top Screen.
- Michelin will now appear as the tire technology partner in the tire section of the car settings.
- Michelin will now appear as the official tire supplier of the FIA Gran Turismo Championships.
- Michelin will now appear as an official partner in the result screen of the online races.
- Added “Michelin” to the Museum section.
5. Campaign Mode
- The following events have been added to the "GT League":
・"Stars & Stripes" Rounds 8 and 9
・"Group 3 Cup" Rounds 4 and 5
・"La Festa Cavallino" Rounds 8 and 9
・"Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series" Rounds 6
- "Raindrops - Cars in the rain." has been added to the special featured section.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!