An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
1. New Cars
- The following nine cars have been added:
・Ferrari GTO '84
・Honda EPSON NSX '08
・Jaguar E-type Coupé '61
・Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08
・Maserati GranTurismo S '08
・MINI Cooper S '05
・Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08
・Pagani Zonda R '09
・Subaru Impreza 22B-STi Version '98
- The "Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Grand Prix Layout" track is now available.
3. Campaign Mode
- The following events are now part of "GT League:"
・Beginners League: “Mini Challenge”
・Professional League: “X2014 Nations Cup”
・”Group 4 Cup” Rounds 4 and 5
・”Boxer Spirit” Rounds 4 and 5
・”All Japan GT Car Championship” Rounds 4 and 5
・”Porsche Cup” Round 4
- "Fuji International Speedway" has been added to the "Circuit Experience."
- “Autumn Leaves” joins the special featured section.
5. Brand Central
- "Maserati" and "Pagani" have been added.
- The rev LED, gear position and speed are now part of the Thrustmaster® BT LED Display.
7. Car Settings
- Transmission part names and detailed descriptions are now available. (For more information, please refer to the “Car Settings Options” page of the Online Manual, under the “Transmission selection” section.)
8. Sport Mode & Lobby
- The Shortcut Penalties judgment algorithm has been updated:
・Shortcut Penalties were originally assessed as soon as the car returned to the track. They will now be performed a short time after the car returns to the track.
・Also, a Shortcut Penalty will not be applied if the car returns to the track in an unstable state after a shortcut, or when the driver intentionally decelerates after returning to the track.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- We remedied an issue with the "Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.3," where the position of the canard wing on the left front fender and the rear view, while in the cockpit view mode, were not accurate. (For more information regarding the correction to the canard wing, please see “'Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.3' Livery Data Warning.”)
- The engine sound of the "Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Standard ’14" has been altered.
- We have updated the names for "Fuji International Speedway" (formerly "Fuji Speedway F") and "Fuji International Speedway (Short)" (formerly "Fuji Speedway GT").
- We fixed an issue in GT League where opponent cars were not being refueled in the "GT League Endurance" races.
- Various other issues have also been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support, and we hope you enjoy the continuing evolution of Gran Turismo Sport!