Known Issues [UPDATED: June 23]
The following is a list of known issues for Gran Turismo 7.
- In the Lobby, there have been cases where "Preparing" is displayed on screen but the Host cannot start the race. Having all room members leave and re-enter the room will allow the race to be started.
- In the Lobby, there have been cases where entering the track in Practice does not let you drive and skip directly to the Final Race. In this case, please try to leave and re-enter the room.
- In a 2P Split Screen race, the Assist Settings for Player 2 are locked. We plan to fix this in a future update. (Player 1 will use the same Assist Settings as defined in [Settings] > [Assist Settings].)
- In the Lobby, there have been cases where players in the same room do not appear on the member list or during the race. In this case, an application error will occur when the host starts the race;
- In the Lobby, there have been cases wherein completing a race would not let users progress further.
- There have been cases wherein the App hangs during the loading screen at start-up, and rare cases wherein the App crashes when entering certain race events. Deleting and re-installing Gran Turismo 7 might fix those issues. Please note that any Replays, Scapes Photos, and Race Photos that have not been shared in Showcase will be lost after uninstalling the game. (Only Replays up to 200MB in size can be shared.)
Those issues are planned to be solved with a future update.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.