Update Details (1.06)
An update for Gran Turismo 7 has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced.
Main Features Implemented
1. Race Display
- Added wind direction and wind-speed indicators. An arrow (wind direction) and number (wind speed) will be displayed on the upper right of the screen under the Track Map.
2. Music Replay
- Added 64 music tracks.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
1. Progression blocks and application errors
- Fixed a very rare issue where progress on a Menu Book was not recognized and prevented players to continue their playthrough.
- Fixed an issue where an application error would occur when using the broadcast features of the PlayStation®4 system.
- Fixed an issue where an application error would occur when "Shoot" is selected in Race Photo during a replay displayed in 4K on the PlayStation®4 Pro system and with the aspect ratio set to 16:9.
- Fixed an issue where an application error would occur when "License Plate" is selected in GT Auto under [Car Customization] > [Other], while progressing Menu Book No. 20, "Show Your Custom Wing."
2. World Circuits
- Fixed an issue where the actual time of day in "Custom Race" would not match the selection made in [Time / Weather Settings] > [Time of the Day];
- Fixed an issue with Sector 2's Bronze target time in the "Circuit Experience" of the Willow Springs Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs track that made the Bronze prize unachievable.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to choose cars without dirt tires installed from the [Settings] > [Change Car] of the Quick Menu during a Time Trial and Drift Trial on dirt tracks.
- Fixed an issue with the weather for all race events.
- The "overtake" function for the Dallara SF19 Super Formula/Honda '19 has been disabled in the License test S-7 (One Lap Time Attack) in the License pavilion. (The ranking boards have been reset.)
3. GT Auto
- Fixed an issue where the racing suit would not be displayed in "Driving Gear" under certain conditions.
- Deleted the "Duplicate on Opposite Side" and "Duplicate Symmetrically" menu items from the "Layer Controls" of the left and right arms while editing Racing Suit Livery.
- Fixed an issue where work results was not applied in "Car Maintenance & Service" if the work is selected by moving the cursor with the left stick.
4. Car Settings
- Fixed an issue where the Setting Sheet would become blank, and the setting content could not be saved. Now, the blank setting sheets will remain, but you will be able to delete these normally. This will also fix the progression blockers encountered when the Menu Book tasks involved Car Settings.
- Fixed an issue where a car would return to its original wheels if the Setting Sheet was modified while a non-standard wheel was equipped.
- Fixed an issue where "Top Speed (Automatically Adjusted)" would not adjust properly when a Fully customizable transmission was installed.
- Fixed an issue where the speeds displayed under Rotational G's were incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where adding a new Setting Sheet for a car where the engine was swapped would not carry that information over the new sheets. The engine swap will now be applied to all Setting Sheets.
5. Showcase & My Page
- Fixed an issue in "Showcase" where the second page and beyond would not be displayed properly if the number of items in "My Items" and "Collection" exceeded 100.
- Fixed an issue in "Gallery" where the second page and beyond would not be displayed properly if the number of items in "My Page" exceeded 100 items.
6. Brand Central
- Fixed an issue where an "Invitation" icon would appear in the Showroom of manufacturers even when the player did not have an invitation.
- Fixed an issue where Replays and Demo Replays would not play all the way until the end.
- Fixed an issue where the Assist Settings would reset after joining a location and quitting without entering a race.
- Fixed an issue where the weather and time set by the host would not reflect correctly for the other players in the room.
- Changed the "Flash and Toggle High/Low Beams" function assigned to the default button of the DUALSHOCK®4 and DualSense™ wireless controllers to "Flash High Beams." If the button had been remapped previously, selecting the Restore Default Settings will apply the change.
- Fixed an issue where the BGM would not play during Music Replay if the [Sound Volume] > [Menu BGM] volume level was set to 0.
- Fixed an issue where the changes to the exposure value in "Exposure and Saturation" when starting the game for the first time would not be reflected in the preview screen.
10. Steering Controller
- Fixed an issue where the Thrustmaster TH8A shifter would not operate properly when connected to the USB. Please note that the PlayStation®5 console is not compatible with this USB connection. The shifter can be used by connecting it directly to the steering wheel base using a DIN-to-DIN cable.
- Fixed an issue where clearing all license tests on wet surfaces would not award the Bronze trophy "Rain Royalty." Players who have already cleared the relevant tests can acquire the trophy by clearing the tests again.
- The Race Demo displayed during Auto Demos has been changed to a Music Replay.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your loyal support, and we hope you continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!