The following items have been included in the latest update for Gran Turismo 7.
- The following three new cars have been added
・McLaren MP4/4 '88 (available for purchase at Legend Cars starting August 26)
・Pontiac GTO "The Judge" '69 (available for purchase at Legend Cars starting August 26)
・Porsche Cayman GT4 '16
2. Dior Collaboration
- The De Tomaso Mangusta (Christian Dior) joins our lineup. Developed in collaboration with Dior, the De Tomaso Mangusta (Christian Dior) will be available for purchase at Legend Cars pavilion starting August 25. Also included with this purchase are a racing suit and helmet that will be automatically changed to the exclusive collaboration versions.
- A special conversation about the De Tomaso Mangusta (Christian Dior) has been added to a Character appearing at the Café. This new conversation can be experienced by changing into this car from the Garage and speaking with the character at the Café.
- Three new layouts have been added to the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya.
・Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya GP Layout No Chicane
・Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya National Layout
・Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Rallycross Layout
The maximum number of cars that can be on the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Rallycross Layout is 16.
- Two Extra Menus have been added.
・Extra Menu No. 6: Collection: Abarth (Collector Level 27 and above)
・Extra Menu No. 7 Collection: Gr.2 Racing Cars (Collector Level 38 and above)
The new Menu Books and Extra Menus will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (Championship: World GT Series) and having watched the ending.
5. World Circuits
- The following new events have been added to World Circuits:
・Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- European Sunday Cup 500
- Porsche Cup
- World Touring Cars 600
- World Rally Challenge
The European Sunday Cup 500 and Porsche Cup will become available when unlocking Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, while the World Touring Cars 600 and World Rally Challenge appears after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (Championship: World GT Series) and having watched the ending.
- The Canadian Rockies has been added as a featured Curation in Scapes.
7. Brand Central
- The "GT AWARDS" logo is now displayed on cars that won the GRAN TURISMO AWARDS SEMA (GT Awards). The logo will be displayed on the Garage top screen as well as in Brand Central.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
1. Physics Simulation Model
- Adjusted the suspension geometry.
- Adjusted the simulation for tire heat generation and wear ratio. This adjustment makes it easier to see the remaining tread.
- Altered the simulation of the differential gear (with a Fully Customisable LSD). As a result, it's now more effective when decelerating and provides a much smoother driving performance.
- Adjusted the Performance Points (PP) of some cars.
- Changed the conditions for mechanical damage occurring from a collision or contact if "Mechanical Damage" is set to Light or Heavy in the race settings.
- Adjusted the performance of the wireless controller.
- Adjusted the sound effects so that it is easier to hear the difference in sound between Stage 1 to 3 of the Weight Reduction modification.
4. Legend Cars
- Legend Cars (Hagerty Collection) prices have been revised based on real-life valuations from Gran Turismo partner, Hagerty.
Hagerty provides valuations and vehicle insurance for classic cars and has sponsored some historic car events in recent years.
New prices will be applied the next time a vehicle goes on sale. The next price revision is scheduled for November 2022.
5. Race Screen
- Fixed an issue where the Weather Radar on the Multi-Function Display would not function properly in event races with weather and time set.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your loyal support, and we hope you continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!