Gran Turismo 7 Save Data Recovery Request
If you experience any of the progression issues listed below when playing Gran Turismo 7, please send us a request using form at the bottom of this page.
Please note that requests related to "Known Issues" will not be considered as these issues will be fixed in a future update.
- Loss of various game progress;
- Unable to progress further through the 'Menu Books' in Café.
The "Known Issues" page lists all of the problems planned to be fixed in a future update. As such, we are unable to accept save data recovery requests related to any of those.
If you experience any of the problems listed above, please try following those steps before sending a save data recovery request as they may resolve your issue:
- If the game does not load up, or a specific race, license test, or mission does not start:
- Reinstall Gran Turismo 7;
- If the issue is not resolved, please try the steps listed on the "PlayStation Support" website.
- If a corrupted saved data error message appears:
- Close the game and delete the saved data from your PlayStation console from "Settings";
- After the saved data is successfully deleted, restart Gran Turismo 7;
- The saved data will be automatically re-downloaded from the Gran Turismo 7 servers, so check if the issue is resolved.
If after performing the above steps your data are still lost, or you are unable to progress further through the Menu Books in Café, please send us a save data recovery request using the form below and we will endeavor to resolve the issue as soon as possible.