GT6 Time Trial Competition
Think you're the fastest?
Using the GT Academy 2013 – GT6 PlayStation® Network demo version, Asian PSN members can compete online for the first time.
The top ranked in each country/territory will win prizes of PlayStation® Network money voucher.
What's more, all participants (Except Hong Kong) will be entered into a draw to win a PlayStation®Plus 90-Day membership, so racers of all levels have a chance to win.
|Event Title||GT Academy 2013 Bonus Event: Final Trial|
|Term||29th July 7:00am CST – 26th August 2013 11:00am CST|
|Country/Territory||Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia|
Important Notice- Players must download “GT Academy 2013” demo game before 29th July 2013 6:59am CST to participate in the competition.
- Players are required to clear all the tutorial stages and GT Academy 2013 program to participate in the competition.
- This competition is NOT an official qualify for GT Academy 2013 program.
- The completion will be opened to Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) members* from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia.
- Prizes of the tournament will be sent to the participants’ email address or home address registered in their SEN account, so please don’t forget to ensure your registered information is correct and valid before you enter the competition.
* PlayStation®Network membership has been renamed to Sony Entertainment Network since 6 February 2012.
29th July 7:00am CST – 26th August 2013 11:00am CST
How to participate
• Connect your PS3™ to the Internet.
• Enter PS Store and download the “GT Academy 2013” demo before 6:59 am 29th July.
• Enter the “Dealer Shop” and purchase the “Nissan Leaf G”.
• Select “Sunday cup” and win trophies* in both courses ”Autumn Ring Mini” and “Suzuka Circuit East Course”.
* Trophy will be provided to the top 3 positions.
• Enter the “Dealer Shop” to purchase “Nissan 370Z”.
• Enter the “Clubman Cup” and win trophies on both circuits “Grand Valley East/Reverse” and “Autumn Ring/Reverse”.
• Enter “GT Academy 2013” and win trophies in each stage Practice 1 to 4 to enter the Qualifying Trial.
• Win a trophy in the Qualifying Trial.
• Enter the “Dealer Shop” and purchase the “Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsports '13”.
• Enter the “GT Academy 2013 Bonus Event: Final Trial.” Here, participants will be assigned automatically to the appropriate regional match according to the “Country/Territory” data registered in their SEN accounts.
• Participants can then start the time trial, with the best lap being recorded.
• There is no limitation on the number of times the time trial can be taken.
Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsports '13
How to win
• All participants will be ranked according to the time they spent to finish the race course.
• Top ranking participants from each country/territory will be the winner.
• The winner each from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia will be announced on http://www.gran-turismo.com.
Prizes1) Winners (1 from Each Country/Territory)
PSN Money Voucher
|Hong Kong||HK$ 1,000.00|
PS Plus Voucher 90days
Terms & Conditions:1. General
|1.1||This online competition is only open to Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) members from Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia. Members from other regions are not eligible to participate.|
|1.2||PSN members are obliged to provide real information when registering for a SEN account. To be eligible for this competition, participants’ registered home address must be in any of the regions listed in terms 1.1 above.|
|1.3||All voucher prizes of this competition will be sent to participants’ email address. In case of any dispute due to incorrect information provided, Sony Computer Entertainment Hong Kong Limited (SCEH) reserves the right to disqualify the participant and not to send any prize to the participant.||1.4||Showing up and participating in the online competition indicate the understanding and acceptance of all terms and conditions listed above and underneath from the contestants.|
|1.5||SCEH reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior and separate notice.|
|1.6||In case of disputes, SCEH reserves the rights of final decision.|