We Celebrate Gran Turismo's 25th Anniversary and the World Finals!
This year marks the 25th anniversary of the release of the very first Gran Turismo game, and to commemorate this special occasion and to celebrate the "Gran Turismo World Series" 2022 World Finals, we will be running a number of exciting campaigns in GT7.
1. Special themed Title Screen and World Map
In celebration of the 25th anniversary of the Gran Turismo series, a special themed World Map will be showcased for a limited time.
The main content from the Gran Turismo 25th Anniversary and World Finals celebration campaigns can be accessed by the top right banner on the World Map screen.
2. Gran Turismo 25th Anniversary World Finals Monaco Demo Event
We will be hosting a "Gran Turismo 25th Anniversary World Finals Monaco Demo Event" where players can take part in recreations of the races from the World Finals of the Gran Turismo World Series. Players can choose from two tournaments: the Manufacturers Cup, a competition contested by leading automobile manufacturers; and the Nations Cup, a battle between countries and regions. Experience all the drama of the World Finals and win big prizes!
Enter by clicking the banner in the upper right corner of the World Map.
3. Get the Gran Turismo Red Bull X2019 25th Anniversary car!
By entering the "Gran Turismo 25th Anniversary World Finals Monaco Demo Event," players will automatically receive a special edition Gran Turismo Red Bull X2019 25th Anniversary car to commemorate the milestone.
Take this opportunity to experience the ultimate race car created from a unique collaboration between Red Bull and Gran Turismo!
4. Win prizes in the Viewers Gift campaign, including early access to the Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo !
We will run a Viewers Gift campaign in which players can win various prizes by watching and answering questions related to the World Finals that begins on November 24, broadcast live from Monaco.
Various prizes will be offered during this four-day event including the chance to obtain the Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo early! Watch the World Finals that will decide this series' winners and win special prizes!
Please see the following link for more information.
・Celebrating the 2022 World Finals with a 4-day Giveaway Campaign and a Chance to Receive the Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo Early!
5. Win 1,000,000 in-game Credits per race in the Predict the Winners Campaign - World Finals
There will be a Predict the Winners campaign in which players can win in-game Credits (1,000,000 Cr. per race) for correctly guessing the winners of each tournament all the way until November 27.
Predictions can be submitted from the BONUS Campaign banner in the upper right corner of the World Map up to the start of each broadcast. For further details regarding the campaign and information on how to enter, please see the following link.
・Predict the Winners Campaign
6. Earn bonus in-game Credits with our Increased Rewards Campaign.
For a limited time only, players can play special recreations of the World Finals races in the Sport Pavilion. Also, each event will now offer even more rewards than usual!
・Daily Race A
- Race 1: Manufacturers Cup - Race 1 (Gr.3 | Deep Forest Reverse)
Race Schedule: November 24 - 28
- Race 2: Nations Cup - EMEA Regional Final (Lamborghini V12 VGT | Monza Circuit)
Race Schedule: November 28 - December 2
- Race 3: Nations Cup - Americas Regional Final (McLaren MP4/4 | Interlagos Circuit)
Race Schedule: December 2-5
・Online Time Trial
- Nations Cup - General Qualifying (Suzuki V6 Escudo Pikes Peak Special | Willow Springs International Raceway)
Race Schedule: November 24 - December 5
- Race 1: TGR GT Cup - Grand Final (Toyota GR010 HYBRID | Fuji Speedway)
Race Schedule: Round 1: November 24-25 / Round 2: November 29/ Round 3: December 2
- Race 2: Manufacturers Cup Grand Final (Gr.3 | Spa-Francorchamps)
Race Schedule: Round 1: November 26-27 / Round 2: November 30 / Round 3: December 3
- Race 3: Nations Cup Grand Final (Red Bull X2019 Competition | Trial Mountain Reverse)
Race Schedule: Round 1: November 27-28 / Round 2: December 1 / Round 3: December 4
7. Receive World Finals Liveries
All the Red Bull X2019 Competition liveries used in the World Finals, including special national team and
manufacturer team editions, will be available for a limited time, from November 24 , 2022 to January 3, 2023.
How to apply a World Finals Livery
1. From the World Map, go to the Showcase Pavilion.
2. From the Selection option under the Discover section, choose Style, then Recommended.
3. After selecting the livery you wish to apply, choose Collection from the pop-up window.
4. Back at the World Map, go to the GT Auto Pavilion, then from Car Customization select "Load Style."
5. From the Collection menu, select the saved livery and then Apply Style.