- Introducing the 'Gran Turismo Sport' November Update: Adding 5 New Cars, including the Jaguar VGT, and 'Lewis Hamilton' Additional Content!
Gran Turismo Sport will receive an update on the 28 November 2019.
The following is a list of contents included with Update 1.50:
1. ‘Lewis Hamilton Time Trial Challenge’ purchasable DLC will be added.
The 'Lewis Hamilton Time Trial Challenge' mode will be added. This is a purchasable DLC where players can challenge the lap times set by Gran Turismo Maestro and 6-time World Champion Lewis Hamilton.
2. The following 5 cars, including the Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo, will be added.
Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo Coupé '20 (Gr.X)
RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 (N400)
RUF CTR3 '07 (N700)
TOYOTA 86 GT "Limited" '16 (N200)
BMW M3 Coupé '03 (N300)
3. 7 new rounds will be added to 'GT League' events.
■ Beginner League
2 new rounds will be added to 'The Passion of Dr. Wankel'.
■ Amateur League
2 new rounds will be added to the 'Boxer Spirit'.
■ Professional League
2 new rounds will be added to the 'Vision Gran Turismo Trophy +'.
■ Endurance League
1 new round will be added to the 'X2019 Competition Endurance Series'.
4. 'Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps' will be added to 'Circuit Experience'.
There will be various other features, improvements and fixes implemented in this update. Please enjoy the continuing evolution of Gran Turismo Sport.