An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
- The following 5 new cars have been added:
・Jaguar D Type ‘54
・Mazda Roadster Touring Car
・Honda S800 '66
・Honda Civic Type R (EK) '98
・Porsche 911 Turbo (930) '81
2. Campaign Mode
- The following events have been added to the "GT League":
・"World Hatchback Championship" Rounds 4 and 5
・"Nostalgic 1979" Rounds 4 and 5
・"X2019 Competition Endurance Series" Round 2
- "Sardegna - Road Track - A" has been added to the Circuit Experience.
- “Open Spaces – Arrange your own scenes” has been added to the special featured section.
4. Sport Mode
- 'Time Trial' has been added to 'Sport' mode. Various events will be hosted within the Time Trial section.
5. Physics Simulation Model
- The behaviour of a car that would spin after hitting a kerbstone during an Autodrive rolling start have been corrected.
- Added "Practice/Qualifier/Race" and "Practice/Qualifier/Endurance Race" in the Room Mode of Basic Settings. When these room modes are selected, a Qualifying Time Trial will be held before races. "Qualifier Settings" will also appear within the Event Settings. (After completing the Qualifier, the game will automatically transition to the race screen.)
- "Ghost Offset" and "Reset Sector" features have been added to the Time Trial and VR Time Trial Ghost settings: "Ghost Offset" delays the display of a Ghost by a specified number of seconds (up to a maximum of 2 seconds in 0.1 second increments); "Reset Sector" restarts the loaded ghost at each sector.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue in 'Sport' mode where helmets and racing suits with custom liveries were not displayed properly in the Nations Cup and the Manufacturer Series.
- A penalty reason message will now be displayed when receiving penalties.
- Fixed the default transmission settings for the Toyota Tundra TRD Pro ’19 (from "Manual" to "Automatic'.)
- Fixed an issue wherein under certain conditions a car would continue to accelerate when in the N gear position in Full Manual Mode.
- "Tyre Wear" parameters and intensity of the slipstream under "Real" settings have been adjusted.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!