Spec II Update Information #2
Starting on Thu., June, 5th, we have provided an update for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Spec II.
The main contents of this update are as follows:
- The award of race credits are now allocated at a fixed rate regardless of the number of race participants.
- The High Speed Ring course diagram has been fixed.
- Some online ID's were appearing in grey in the entry list, this has been amended.
- Some online opponents appeared to "blur", this has been amended.
- Country and area information now appears next to the online ID in the ranking boards.
- Unusually high scores had been recorded in some Drift Trials, this has been rectified.
- When Drift Trial replays were saved, occasionally these appeared in the "Load as Ghost" option of Time Trials.
This has now been rectified.
Performance Points (PP)
- The method of calculating Performance Points has been revised, to balance vehicles in events with PP upper limits.
- LCD display has been added in the F2007 interior view.
- Some interiors and exteriors of some vehicle models have been revised.
- On occasion the Quick Tune gear ratio became impossible to reset in some cars, this has been amended.
- The manual has been updated.
- The button assignments will be reset when the update is applied.
- In line with the application of the update, all ranking data will also be reset.
* To update, you will need a Playstation 3 connected to the internet with a broadband connection, and Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (Either the Blu-ray disc version or downloaded version).
The Gran Turismo 7 May Update: Three New Cars and More Tuning Options!
The following is a list of contents included with Update 1.34 for Gran Turismo 7...
Opening of the Japanese Super Formula Lights / Igor Omura Fraga competing with "FANATEC-GRAN TURISMO with B-MAX", gains his first points of the season
Igor Fraga is the first world champion of the Gran Turismo World Series, and is ...
Fanatec Named as the Official Steering Wheel Partner of the Gran Turismo World Series
We are pleased to welcome Fanatec, the leading brand in sim racing hardware, to ...
The Gran Turismo World Series 2023 Set to Begin!
The "Gran Turismo World Series 2023" (GTWS 2023) will begin on May 13. The cham...
SUPER GT 2023 Round 2 at Fuji: Igor Omura Fraga Embarks on a Long Stint After a Tough Qualifying
Igor Omura Fraga competed in the second round of the SUPER GT series on May 3 an...
The Gran Turismo 7 April Update: Four New Cars Including the 2023 Super Formula!
The following is a list of contents included in Update 1.32 for Gran Turismo 7 t...