Known Issues [UPDATED: November 24]
The following is a list of known issues for Gran Turismo 7.
- There have been cases where "Quitting the race might affect your ratings." is displayed when leaving a lobby. Please note, ratings are not affected even if this message is displayed and you leave the lobby.
- In the Lobby, there have been cases where "Preparing" is displayed on screen but the Host cannot start the race. Having all room members leave and re-enter the room will allow the race to be started.
- In the Lobby, there have been cases where entering the track in Practice does not let you drive and skip directly to the Final Race. In this case, please try to leave and re-enter the room.
- In a 2P Split Screen race, the Assist Settings for Player 2 are locked. We plan to fix this in a future update. (Player 1 will use the same Assist Settings as defined in [Settings] > [Assist Settings].)
- In the Lobby, there have been cases where players in the same room do not appear on the member list or during the race. In this case, an application error will occur when the host starts the race.
- In the Lobby, there have been cases wherein completing a race would not let users progress further.
Those issues are planned to be solved with a future update.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.