'Gran Turismo Sport' Future Updates Preview
We would like to share some info with our players regarding our plans for additional content coming to Gran Turismo Sport with future updates.
Update 1.06 content (planned for 27 November 2017)
1. Campaign Mode, Scapes, and the Livery Editor features will become available also when offline. (However, an online connection is still required to save game progress).
2. Some elements of the car physics simulation model have been improved. This can be noticed especially in commercial cars, which exhibit less grip on the road, with improved sense of realism and controllability.
3. In line with the changes above, we have adjusted the difficulty level of the Driving School and Mission Challenges in the Campaign Mode, to allow a smoother game experience.
4. In Sport mode races, the judgement algorithm of the Sportsmanship Rating (SR) has been improved. Furthermore, it is also now possible to see the deductions of SR points not only for yourself, but also for other drivers involved in a collision/incident with your car.
5. ‘Autumn Leaves’ has been added to the featured Scapes photos. Some new photo spots have also been added.
6. The following 3 cars will be added to the game as free DLC:
・IsoRivolta Zagato Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.X)
・Audi R18 (Audi Sport Team Joest) (Gr.1)
・Shelby Cobra 427 (N500)
Update content (planned for December 2017)
1. A new single player mode, the “GT League”, will be added to the game. This is a single player game mode including several series of races that appeared in the past GT game titles, including fan favourites such as the “Sunday Cup”, ”Clubman Cup”, ”FF Challenge”, etc., in which players can participate with a wide variety of cars that can be tuned.
GT League Top Screen
GT League Beginners League
GT League FF Challenge
GT League Clubman Cup
GT League FR Challenge
GT League Boxer Spirit
2. The following 12 cars will be added to the game as free DLC:
・Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD)
・Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32)
・Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34)
・Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
・Lamborghini Countach LP400
・Ferrari Enzo Ferrari
・KTM X-BOW R
・Suzuki Swift Sport
・Volkswagen Samba Bus Type 2 (T1)
・Chris Holstrom Concepts 1967 Chevy Nova
・Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3)
Regular updates will be released throughout 2018 and approximately 50 cars will be added until March 2018. We also plan to release additional tracks in the coming months.
Please stay tuned to experience the evolution of Gran Turismo Sport!