Introducing the 'Gran Turismo 7' June Update: Adding 3 New Cars and More Music Rally Tracks!
Gran Turismo 7 will receive an update on 29 June 2023.
The following is a list of contents included with Update 1.35:
1. Three new cars, including Aston Martin's extreme hypercar and Japanese 4WD sports models, will be added.
Aston Martin Valkyrie '21
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR '95
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi '04
2. The livery for the 'ANEST IWATA Racing RC F GT3', driven by Igor Omura Fraga in the SUPER GT, will be added.
This livery can be selected upon purchasing the Lexus RC F GT3 '17 from Brand Central.
3. Two 'Extra Menus' will be added to the Café.
[Extra Menu No. 24] 'Collection: Subaru WRX' (Collector Level 26 and above)
[Extra Menu No. 25] 'Collection: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution' (Collector Level 30 and above)
4. Six new events will be added to Music Rally.
7: Good Old Days (Classixx Remix)
9: Marechià (With Célia Kameni)
10: Hooked on America
11: Lifeʼs Coming In Slow
12: Moon Over the Castle GT7 version
5. 'Monterey' and 'Field of Flowers' will be added as featured Curations in Scapes.
Thank you for your support and we hope you continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!