Known Issues [UPDATED: 24 November]
The following is a list of known issues for Gran Turismo 7.
- There have been cases wherein "Quitting the race might affect your ratings." is displayed when leaving a lobby. Please note, ratings are not affected even if this message is displayed and you leave the lobby;
- In the 'Lobby', there have been cases where ‘Preparing’ is displayed on screen but the Host cannot start the race. Having all room members leave and re-entering the room will allow the race to be started;
- In the 'Lobby', there have been cases where entering the track in Practice does not let you drive and skips directly to the Final Race. In this case, please try to leave and re-enter the room;
- In a '2P Split Screen' race, the Assist Settings for Player 2 are locked. We plan to fix this in a future update. (Player 1 will use the same Assist Settings as defined in [Settings] > [Assist Settings]);
- In the ‘Lobby’, there have been cases where players in the same room do not appear on the member list or during the race. In this case, an application error will occur when the host starts the race;
- In the 'Lobby', there have been cases wherein completing a race would not let users progress further.
Those issues are planned to be solved with a future update.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.