Update Details 1.27
A new update for Gran Turismo 7 has been released. The following is a list of the main features and adjustments introduced.
Main Features Implemented
- The following five new cars have been added:
・ Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm '20
・ Bugatti Chiron '16
・ Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray '20
・ Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo
・Toyota Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) '95 (Purchasable at 'Legend Cars' from 15 December)
The Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo will be purchasable at 'Brand Central' from 23 December. Players who correctly answered the Day 4 question of the World Finals 'Viewers Gift' campaign will gain early access from 15 December.
- The following two Extra Menus have been added:
・Extra Menu No. 14: 'Collection: Straight-Six BMWs' (Collector Level 37 and above);
・Extra Menu No. 15: 'Collection: Bugatti' (Collector Level 43 and above);
The new Menu Books and Extra Menus will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 ('Championship: World GT Series') and having watched the ending.
3. World Circuits
- The following new events have been added to 'World Circuits':
- European Clubman Cup 600
・Mount Panorama Racing Circuit
- American Clubman Cup 700
- Hypercar Parade
- The 'Norway' location has been added as featured Curations in Scapes.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue wherein 'Quitting the race might affect your ratings.' would be incorrectly displayed when leaving a Lobby;
- Fixed an issue wherein repeatedly racing without leaving the room in Lobby would cause the game's performance to drop.
2. Steering Controllers
- Fixed an issue wherein fitting the BMW M2 Competition '18 with a 'Fully Customisable Manual Transmission' would cause the clutch pedal on steering controllers to stop responding.
- Fixed an issue wherein the sound of the player's own engine would not play correctly.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!