Update Details (1.36)
A new update for Gran Turismo 7 has been released. The following is a list of the main features and adjustments introduced.
Main Features Implemented
- The following four new cars have been added:
・ Chevrolet Corvette (C1) '58
・ Maserati MC20 '20
・Toyota GR Corolla MORIZO Edition '22
・Toyota Ambulance Himedic '21
The 'Toyota GR Corolla MORIZO Edition '22' car will be available to experience in Round 7 of the 'TOYOTA GAZOO Racing GT Cup' (TGR GT Cup) on 27 August, prior to its official release. It will also be available to test drive in practice mode once the server maintenance on Monday, 7 August has been completed. Additionally, players who enter the TGR GT Cup and register a time in the Points Ranking (any round) using their Online ID, will receive this car as a gift. The car will be delivered on 28 August. It will also be available to purchase from Brand Central in late September.
The 'Toyota Ambulance Himedic '21' will be received early as a gift by entering the 'Gift Viewers' Campaign banner in the top right of the World Map and watching the Nations Cup broadcast from the 'World Series Showdown 2023 Amsterdam' event taking place on 11-12 August. The car will be delivered on either 14 August or 21 August, depending on when you viewed the broadcast. It will also be available to purchase from Brand Central in late September. (Various sounds have been added to the Toyota Ambulance Himedic '21.)
- A new livery has been added for the following car:
・Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 '18
To celebrate the release of 'Gran Turismo: The Movie,' players can receive a GT movie livery edition GT-R as a gift by watching the trailer from the "Celebrate the release of the 'Gran Turismo' movie!" banner on the World Map from 7 August to late September.
2. World Circuits
- The following new events have been added to 'World Circuits':
・Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- American Sunday Cup 600
- Hyper Car Parade
・Red Bull Ring
- Hyper Car Parade
・High Speed Ring
- World Touring Car 800
3. Brand Central
- The following brands have been added to the Museum:
- The 'Fire Station' location has been added as a featured Curation in Scapes.
- The following Extra Menus have been added:
・Extra Menu No. 26: 'Collection: Maserati' (Collector Level 40 and above);
・Extra Menu No. 27: 'Collection: Aston Martin' (Collector Level 44 and above);
・Extra Menu No. 28: 'Collection: Kei-Cars' (Collector Level 27 and above);
- Added new sets of conversations with the Car Designers and Characters appearing in the Café. These new conversations can be accessed by changing to the following cars in 'Garage' and speaking with the Characters in the Café:
- Hideo Kodama
・Jaguar D-Type '54
・Jaguar E-Type Coupé '61
- Shiro Nakamura
・Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
・Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71
- Kunihisa Ito
・Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R '15
・Lexus SC430 GT500 '08
- Hikonori Kagurazaka
・Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi '04
・Wicked Fabrication GT 51
- Ed Welburn
・Lexus LC500 '17
・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition '15
・Chevrolet Corvette (C1) '58
・Maserati MC20 '20
6. GT Auto
- Car Maintenance & Service
Engine Swaps have been added for the following cars (Unlocked at Collector Level 50):
・Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69
・Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '89
・Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69
・Ford Shelby GT350R '16
・Shelby G.T. 350 '65
Other Improvements and Adjustments
1. Physics Simulation Model
- Adjusted the replacement conditions for when 'Replace Car After Leaving Track' is used;
- Turned the default settings for Auto Drive to 'Off' when 'Assist Preset Selection' is set to 'Intermediate' in Assist Settings.
2. Used Cars & Legend Cars
- Added a new sales category, 'Special Picks.' Using players' Wishlists data for reference, a selection of the most popular cars will be sold as 'Special Picks' cars.
3. World Circuits
- The recommended car will now be displayed from the hints button ('i') on the event information screen. This display will only appear if set.
- The name of the car manufacturer will now be displayed for races where 'Regulation (Specified Car)' is set.
4. Music Rally
- Fixed an issue where progression would sometimes be halted during the following event:
- Changed the default speed from 80 km/h to 40 km/h when 'Drift Photography' is selected.
- Fixed an issue wherein a deteriorated car would change to 'Good Condition' when driven in a room with the 'BoP/Tuning Prohibited' option set to 'On.'
- Fixed an issue wherein the horsepower/vehicle weight information in the bottom right corner of the Quick Menu screen would not display correctly if accessed from a room with the 'BoP/Tuning Prohibited' option set to 'On.'
- Fixed an issue wherein the changes to the settings would not be reflected after entering the track.
7. Race Screen
- Added an additional zoom level for the weather radar in the Multi-Function Display (MFD) so that there are now 5 levels;
- Adjusted the display so that 'BRAKING ASSIST' now appears when the auto brake is in use.
- Fixed an issue wherein the 'Vibration Strength' setting would not be correctly reflected when using a wireless controller;
- Fixed an issue wherein an application error would occur when using the PS4™ version of Gran Turismo 7 on a PlayStation®5 console with a Logitech® G923 Racing Wheel or Logitech® G PRO Racing Wheel;
- Fixed an issue wherein the game would freeze if a Logitech® G PRO Racing Wheel was disconnected from the console while driving.
- Fixed various text localisation issues.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!