'Gran Turismo World Series' Nations Cup 2023/24 Exhibition Series - Round 5 Race Schedule Notice
The details of Round 5 of the previously announced ‘Gran Turismo World Series' Nations Cup 2023/24 Exhibition Series have been announced.
■ GTWS - Nations Cup 2023/24 Exhibition Series
Round 5: 18 November 2023
- Car Used: Event-Specified Car
- BoP/Tuning Prohibited: Off
- Car Settings: Specified
- Track: Daytona Tri-Oval
- Useable Tyres: Racing: Hard
- Required Tyre Type: None
- Minimum No. of Pit Stops: None
- Qualifying Time: 5 Minutes
- Fuel Consumption Rate (Qualifier): Off | Tyre Wear Rate (Qualifier): 7x [GT1 League] / Off [GT2 & GT3 Leagues]
- No. of Laps: 30 [GT1 League] / 15 [GT2 & GT3 Leagues]
- Fuel Consumption Rate (Final): 3x | Tyre Wear Rate (Final): 7x
- Mechanical Damage: Low
- Slipstream Strength: Custom
There will be no changes to the race starting times.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!