GT6 Update Info
Update Details (1.05)
An update for Gran Turismo 6 has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Additional Features in the Open Lobby- [Time Trial], [Drift Trial], and [Free Run] have been added to the [Race Type] option within [Room Settings] of the Event Settings screen.
- It is now possible to also [Filter by Performance] even when [Car Selection Method] is set to [Filter by Make] or [Filter by Category].
- It is now possible to select Karts in one make races held on weather enabled tracks.
- It is now possible to check regulation settings in the confirmation popup dialog before entering a room.
- In the [Race Alone] mode for the Qualifier, cars other than yours (when only spectating, cars other than the one in focus) will appear as lines.
Multi-monitor Compatibility[Multi-Monitor Settings] has been added to the [Start Button]>[Options]>[Display] options.
Car SearchA [Car Search] feature has been added to the [CARS] section in My Home. You can specify the desired parameters to search for a particular car in the Car Dealerships.
Sale of Racing Gear in Individual ColorsThe sale of Racing Gear has been changed from full color sets to individual colors. Some of the pricing for racing gear have changed accordingly.
Kart Adjustments Options Expanded- [Traction Control] is now available to adjust in the [Driving Options]. [Skid Recovery Force] is also now available.
- [Brake Balance] is now available to adjust in [Machine Settings]. Only the rear can be adjusted in Normal Karts, while both the front and rear can be adjusted in Shifter Karts.
Other Improvements/Adjustments- An icon that shows the login bonus stage (1-5 days in succession) has been added to the top of the [My Home] screen and the prize receiving dialog.
- The increments of the [Front/Rear Torque Split] in [Car Settings] has been changed from 5 to 1.
For more details on each of the above features, please refer to the online manual on gran-turismo.com.
SUPER GT 2023 Round 3 at Suzuka: Igor Omura Fraga marks the top time in the official qualifying Q1, but the final race turns out to be a test of patience
Igor Fraga is the first world champion of the Gran Turismo World Series, and is ...
The Gran Turismo 7 May Update: Three New Cars and More Tuning Options!
The following is a list of contents included with Update 1.34 for Gran Turismo 7...
Japanese Super Formula Lights: Igor Omura Fraga Gains First Points of the Season for Fanatec-Gran Turismo with B-MAX!
Igor Fraga is the first Nations Cup champion of the Gran Turismo World Series an...
Fanatec Named as the Official Steering Wheel Partner of the Gran Turismo World Series
We are pleased to welcome Fanatec, the leading brand in sim racing hardware, to ...
The Gran Turismo World Series 2023 Set to Begin!
The "Gran Turismo World Series 2023" (GTWS 2023) will begin on May 13. The cham...
SUPER GT 2023 Round 2 at Fuji: Igor Omura Fraga Embarks on a Long Stint After a Tough Qualifying
Igor Omura Fraga competed in the second round of the SUPER GT series on May 3 an...