GR Supra GT Cup 2020 Entry Form
Please select the country (or locale) registered on your PSN Online ID.
Terms and Conditions – Specific Rules for “TOYOTA GR Supra GT Cup 2020” Competition – U.S. and Canada (North America Region)
TOYOTA Competition and Entry Requirements
- The “TOYOTA GR Supra GT Cup 2020” competition (“TOYOTA Competition”) is open to persons who meet the Minimum Age Requirement (as defined below) and who are residents of the 50 United States (excluding Arizona), the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) (“Entrant Countries”) except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Sponsor (as defined below) and their immediate families, the Sponsor's associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the TOYOTA Competition (“Entrants”).
- The “Sponsor” is: TOYOTA Motor Corporation, 1 Toyota-cho, Toyta City, Aichi, 471-8571, Japan. The “Administrator” is: Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC, 2207 Bridgepointe Parkway, San Mateo, CA 94404 USA.
- The minimum age requirement is 18 years old. In the case of legal residents of certain jurisdictions where the legal age of majority is greater than 18 years of age, Entrants must have reached such legal age of majority at the time of entry (the “Minimum Age Requirement”).
- The TOYOTA Competition begins on April 26, 2020 2:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) ("Opening Date") and ends on August 16, 2020 at 11:59 PM PT ("Closing Date"). The period from the Opening Date Closing Date shall be referred to as the “TOYOTA Competition Period”.
- In order to enter the TOYOTA Competition, Entrants must complete the GT Sport Mode registration form which shall be presented to Entrants who select the ‘Sport’ mode option within the Game during the TOYOTA Competition Period. Entrants must then select to play in the “TOYOTA GR Supra GT Cup 2020” Online Series set of races (each an “Entry”). Entrants must own or have access to a PlayStation®4 system and a copy of Gran Turismo™ Sport for the PlayStation®4 system (“Game”). Entrants must also have a valid PlayStation®Plus membership during the TOYOTA Competition Period. By entering the TOYOTA Competition, entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
- Each Entrant may only submit one (1) entry for the TOYOTA Competition. For the avoidance of doubt, the FIA Nations Cup and FIA Manufacturers Series are different tournaments to the TOYOTA Competition. All competitions listed under the ‘Sport’ mode of the Game, shall involve online races at different times.
- It is prohibited for Entrant(s) to create duplicate accounts in order to compete or to increase their chances of qualifying or progressing through the TOYOTA Competition. In such event, the Sponsor reserves its right, at its sole discretion to disqualify such Entrant(s).
- Prizes (are defined below) must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives; however, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value.
- The Sponsor cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem which may result in any TOYOTA Competition entry or other correspondence being lost or not being properly registered.
- In the event of a dispute, the Sponsor’s decision is final.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the TOYOTA Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
- If any Prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Sponsor must be notified in writing within seven (7) days of receipt, otherwise the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect a Winner’s and/or a Runner-Up’s statutory rights (if any).
- Each TOYOTA Winner and TOYOTA Runner-Up agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity required by the Sponsor.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Sponsor may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded. If an Entrant fails to comply with these Terms, or uses multiple accounts and/or any automated system to enter, they will be excluded from the TOYOTA Competition and their entry will be declared void.
- Each TOYOTA Winner and each Runner-Up may be required to pay tax on any Prize won in accordance with their jurisdiction’s tax legislation and will be responsible for any related tax liability.
- Each Entrant competing must complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (“Affidavit”) or, if a resident of Canada, a Declaration and Release Form (“Declaration”) in accordance with the instructions listed in the notification correspondence. Sponsor must receive the completed Affidavit or Declaration by 12:00:00PM (noon) PST on August 18, 2020 or Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify Entrant. Non-compliance with these Official Rules, failure to return all required documentation by the stated deadline or Sponsor’s inability to contact an Entrant (using the contact information provided in his or her Entry) within a reasonable time period (but in any case no longer than ten (10) calendar days), as determined by Sponsor’s sole discretion, may result in disqualification.
- The Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, publish each Winner’s and each Runner-Up’s name on the Sponsor’s website(s). Each Winner’s and each Runner-Up’s name will be made available on reasonable request to those enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked ‘TOYOTA GR Supra GT Cup 2020’ to the following address: TOYOTA Motor Corporation, 1 Toyota-cho, Toyota City, Aichi, 471-8571, Japan within six (6) weeks of the Closing Date.
- The TOYOTA Competition begins with the Online Series.
- Entrants race using the Toyota ‘GR Supra RZ’ car only. Entrants compete in-Game through an Online Series.
- The Online Series consists of seven (7) Rounds, as detailed here:
Entrants shall be awarded points based on:
22.1 their final position in each race; and
22.2 the average driver rating of the Entrants they race against in each race.
- The Final Score is tallied from the Entrant’s best four (4) Rounds, out of seven (7) Rounds. There will be only one (1) race entry per Round.
- The Final Score determines the position of each Entrant in the “Online Ranking”.
- There are no prizes for this competition.
The TOYOTA Online Series
TOYOTA GR Supra GT Cup 2020 Calendar
|Rd.1: 26 April||Rd.4: 21 June||Rd.7: 16 August|
|Rd.2: 17 May||Rd.5: 05 July|
|Rd.3: 07 June||Rd.6: 19 July|