Update Details (1.41)
The following is a list of adjustments for the latest Gran Turismo update.
Improvements and Adjustments
1. World Circuits
- We repaired an issue in which Performance Points (PP) that determine selected rival cars and bonus rewards did not reflect car characteristics after tuning in Quick Races and Custom Races.
2. GT Auto
- We fixed an issue where on certain cars with a custom wing fitted, the end plates of the wing may not have been colored correctly when painting the whole car in the Livery Editor.
- The issue in which the value of the Driver Rating (DR) could be seen going down in certain instances even if this was not the case has been addressed.
- We fixed an issue in which vibrations were not output correctly when the value of the "Vibration Strength" under the Options menu was set to 130 or higher with the following controllers:
- DualSense™ Wireless Controller (PS5® version only.)
- Thrustmaster® T-GT / T-GT II
- Logitech® G G923
- Logitech® G PRO Racing Wheel
Thank you for your loyal support, and we hope you continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!