Update 1.18 Details
The following is a list of the adjustments introduced in the latest update for Gran Turismo 7.
Improvements and Adjustments
1. Car Settings
- We repaired an issue where after changing to a specific gear ratio, the adjustable range and set value of the gear ratio would change each time the settings were opened.
2. Music Replay
- We fixed an issue where the game would crash if the Honda Sports VGT was the camera target in Music Replay.
3. GT Auto
- We addressed an issue where the color of the brake calipers could not be changed if the body paint was applied to a car equipped with the following tuning parts in the [Livery Editor]:
・ Racing Brake Kit (Slotted Discs)
・ Racing Brake Kit (Drilled Discs)
・ Carbon Ceramic Brake Kit
- We also addressed an issue where the color of the brake calipers would change when the body paint was applied to the following cars in the [Livery Editor]:
・ Alpine Vision Gran Turismo
・ Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo
・ Lambo V12 Vision Gran Turismo
・ Mini Clubman Vision Gran Turismo
・ Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND
・ Dodge SRT Tomahawk S Vision Gran Turismo
4. Save Data
- We fixed an issue where the save data would not load correctly from the server if playing on a console with no Gran Turismo 7 save data stored on it, or if multiple consoles were used.
5. Steering Controllers
- We addressed an issue where the steering angle would not reflect the player’s inputs on some cars when using the Logitech G923.
- We fixed an issue where it was possible to receive multiple tickets repeatedly from Extra Menus.
7. Circuit Experience
- We fixed an issue where the label above a car would not display correctly in a Circuit Experience replay.
- We repaired an issue where the race would start with the Replay Camera when starting an offline race after spectating in a Lobby.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your loyal support, and we hope you continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!