Announcing the 'Gran Turismo 25th Anniversary' and 'World Finals' Celebration Campaigns!
This year marks the 25th anniversary of the release of the very first Gran Turismo game. To commemorate this special occasion and to celebrate the 'Gran Turismo World Series' 2022 World Finals, we will be running various campaigns in GT7.
1. Special themed Title Screen and World Map
To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Gran Turismo series, a special themed World Map will be available for a limited time.
The main content from the 'Gran Turismo 25th Anniversary' and 'World Finals' celebration campaigns can be accessed from the top right banner on the World Map screen.
2. Gran Turismo 25th Anniversary World Finals Monaco Demo Event
We will host a 'Gran Turismo 25th Anniversary World Finals Monaco Demo Event' where players can take part in recreations of the races from the 'World Finals' of the Gran Turismo World Series. Players can choose from two tournaments: the Manufacturers Cup, a competition contested by leading automobile manufacturers and the Nations Cup, a battle between countries and regions. Experience all the drama of the 'World Finals' and win big prizes!
Entries can be made from the banner in the upper right corner of the World Map.
3. Get the 'Gran Turismo Red Bull X2019 25th Anniversary' car!
By entering the 'Gran Turismo 25th Anniversary World Finals Monaco Demo Event,' players will automatically receive a special edition 'Gran Turismo Red Bull X2019 25th Anniversary' car to commemorate the 25th anniversary.
Take this opportunity to experience the ultimate racing car created from a unique collaboration between Red Bull and Gran Turismo!
4. Chances to receive prizes such as early access to the 'Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo' in the 'Viewers Gift' campaign!
We will run a 'Viewers Gift' campaign in which players can win various prizes by watching and answering questions related to the 'World Finals' broadcasts beginning 24 November live from Monaco.
Various prizes will be on offer during this four-day event including the chance to get the Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo early! Watch the World Finals that will decide this Series' winners and win special prizes!
Please see the following link for more information.
・Celebrating the 2022 World Finals with a 4-day Giveaway Campaign and a Chance to Receive the ‘Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo’ Early!
5. Win 1,000,000 in-game Credits per race in the 'Predict the Winners' Campaign - World Finals
We will be hosting a 'Predict the Winners' campaign in which players can win in-game Credits (1,000,000 Cr. per race) for correctly predicting the winners of each tournament all the way until 27 November.
Predictions can be submitted from the ‘BONUS Campaign’ banner in the upper right corner of the World Map up to the start of each broadcast. For further details regarding the campaign and information on how to enter, please see the following link.
・'Predict the Winners' Campaign
6. 'Increased Rewards' Campaign. Now is your chance to earn bonus in-game Credits!
For a limited time only, players can play special recreations of the World Finals races in the 'Sport' pavilion. Furthermore, each event will now offer even more rewards than usual!
・Daily Race A
- Race 1: Manufacturers Cup - Race 1 (Gr.3 | Deep Forest Reverse)
Race Schedule: 24-28 November
- Race 2: Nations Cup - EMEA Regional Final (Lamborghini V12 VGT | Monza Circuit)
Race Schedule: 28 November - 2 December
- Race 3: Nations Cup - Americas Regional Final (McLaren MP4/4 | Interlagos Circuit)
Race Schedule: 2-5 December
・Online Time Trial
- Nations Cup - General Qualifying (Suzuki V6 Escudo Pikes Peak Special | Willow Springs International Raceway)
Race Schedule: 24 November - 5 December
- Race 1: TGR GT Cup - Grand Final (Toyota GR010 HYBRID | Fuji Speedway)
Race Schedule: Round 1: 24-25 November / Round 2: 29 November / Round 3: 2 December
- Race 2: Manufacturers Cup Grand Final (Gr.3 | Spa-Francorchamps)
Race Schedule: Round 1: 26-27 November / Round 2: 30 November / Round 3: 3 December
- Race 3: Nations Cup Grand Final (Red Bull X2019 Competition | Trial Mountain Reverse)
Race Schedule: Round 1: 27-28 November / Round 2: 1 December / Round 3: 4 December
7. Receive ‘World Finals’ Liveries
All the Red Bull X2019 Competition liveries used in the World Finals, including special national team and
manufacturer team liveries, will be available for a limited time (from 24 November to 3 January 2023.)
How to apply a 'World Finals' Livery
1. From the ‘World Map’, go to the ‘Showcase’ Pavilion;
2. From the ‘Selection’ option under the ‘Discover’ section, choose ‘Style’, then ‘Recommended’;
3. After selecting the livery you wish to apply, choose ‘Collection’ from the pop-up window;
4. Back to the ‘World Map’, go to the ‘GT Auto’ Pavilion, then from ‘Car Customisation’ select ‘Load Style’;
5. From the ‘Collection’ menu, select the saved livery and then ‘Apply Style.'