Mazda RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT Survey
The Mazda RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT is a next generation rotary powered race car that was released in Gran Turismo Sport in May 2020 and is now owned by over 500,000 players worldwide. Two special competitions, a Time Trial and a Livery Contest, commemorating Mazda's centennial anniversary were held earlier this year in Gran Turismo Sport.
Following up on this centennial celebration, Gran Turismo in collaboration with Mazda are now conducting a user survey on the MAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT.
As a 'thank you' for completing this survey, participants will receive 300,000 Cr. to use in Gran Turismo Sport.
Please provide us with your thoughts to help Gran Turismo and Mazda improve motorsports activities in the future.
- - Players who have purchased a RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT in Gran Turismo Sport.
- Players who have participated in the 'MAZDA 100th Anniversary RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT Time Trial Challenge.’
- Players who have participated in the ‘MAZDA 100th anniversary RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT Livery Design Contest.’
- The reward will be distributed to the same account for PlayStation™Network used to complete the survey.
- - 300,000 Cr. for use in Gran Turismo Sport.
- 20 November 2020 at 04:00 (UTC) – 20 December 2020 at 15:00 (UTC)
- 15 January - 15 July 2021
How to Claim Your Reward
- During the reward period, log in on Gran Turismo Sport using the same account for PlayStation™Network used to complete the survey. A notification about your reward will appear on the Top Screen and the in-game credits will be automatically added to your account.
- The feedback collected from this survey will be used by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. and Mazda Motor Corporation and their related partners to help improve future products and services.