Introducing the 'Gran Turismo 7' May Update: Adding 3 New Cars and New Tuning Options!
Gran Turismo 7 will receive an update on 25 May 2023.
The following is a list of contents included with Update 1.34:
1. Three new cars, including a '60s classic coupé and a 1000 horsepower monster, will be added.
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce '67
Greening Auto Company Maverick
Nissan GT-R NISMO (R32) '90
2. Two 'Extra Menus' will be added to the Café.
[Extra Menu No. 22] 'Collection: SEMA Gran Turismo Award' (Collector Level 37 and above)
[Extra Menu No. 23] 'Collection: Group A' (Collector Level 33 and above)
3. The 'Engine Swap' service will be added to GT Auto.
This will become available at Collector Level 50. On eligible vehicles, this service allows users to purchase and equip new engines from different cars.
4. A new 'Ultimate' category will be added to the Tuning Shop.
This will become available at Collector Level 50. The 'Ultimate' category adds even more tuning options as well as a number of rare parts.
5. 'National Stadium' and 'The Lake District' will be added as featured Curations in Scapes.
Thank you for your support and we hope you continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!