Win a VIP Weekend at the ‘Gran Turismo World Tour 2020 – Sydney’ with TAG Heuer
From 24th to 31st January 2020, take your chance to win an exclusive stay in Sydney for the opening round of the 2020 FIA Gran Turismo Championships, courtesy of TAG Heuer: a unique opportunity to attend the Nations Cup and Manufacturer Series live events, take part in the Pro-Am competition, and meet with the creator of the Gran Turismo Series Kazunori Yamauchi!
The lucky winner will be in for a unique treat, a behind-the-scenes experience of the FIA Gran Turismo Championships. An all-organised trip for two (2) people to Sydney – from 13th to 17th of February – for the first GT World Tour event of 2020, including:
• Entry for two (2) to attend the first GT World Tour of the 2020 FIA Certified Gran Turismo Championships in Sydney (Australia);
• Return Business Class flights for two (2) from the Winner’s home country to Sydney:
Outbound date: 13th of February;
Return date: 17th of February;
• Four (4) nights’ stay at a hotel in Sydney; one (1) double hotel room with two beds;
• Transport to and from Sydney Airport to the hotel, on the dates of the outbound and return flights;
• All meals during the GT World Tour event (from 13th until 17th of February);
• Meet & Greet with Kazunori Yamauchi;
• One (1) entry for the Winner in the Pro-Am Race competition during the event.
ABOUT TAG HEUER
Known for its exceptional chronographs, TAG Heuer maintains a unique connection with the world of motorsports. Iconic and technically avant-garde watches for those who like to live life in the fast lane and don't crack under pressure.
ABOUT THE FIA CERTIFIED GRAN TURISMO CHAMPIONSHIPS
Created in collaboration with the FIA (Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile), the FIA Certified Gran Turismo Championships is the ultimate motorsport video game competition. The world’s best drivers and talents of tomorrow compete in a prestigious virtual championship.