The GR Supra GT Cup is a global One-Make championship in its 2nd year, and for 2020 the Finals will be hosted online alongside the 'FIA Gran Turismo Championships' 2020 Series World Finals.
In the GR Supra GT Cup 2020 Finals, two additional ‘TGR’ competition slots have been added in order to increase the chances for more Esport drivers to participate.
The competition will therefore be joined by Ar Muhammed Aleef (Singapore) and Abdulaziz Rayes (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) who have won the seats in their regions, for a total of 24 finalists.
Tune in to find out who will be crowned the world fastest Supra driver!
GR Supra GT Cup 2020 Series Finalists
■Europe/Middle East/Africa Region
- Italy / Valerio Gallo (Williams_BRacer)
- Spain / Jose Serrano (PR1_JOSETE)
- Italy / Giorgio Mangano (Williams_Gio)
- Spain / Coque López (Williams_Coque14)
- Hungary / Ádám Tápai (TRL_ADAM18)
- Netherlands / Rick Kevelham (HRG_RK23)
- Portugal / Carlos Salazar (pcm_stj)
- Portugal / Sérgio Fonseca (NWS_serfonseca)
- Turkey / Samet Özsahin (GTTY_Samet)
- Italy / Luca Lazzari (ExP_Luca)
- United States / Daniel Solis (PX7-Lamb)
- United States / Douglas Wilson (dctrburdock)
- Canada / Mark Pinnell (Turismo-lester)
■Central & South America Region
- Brazil / Lucas Bonelli (TGT_BONELLI)
- Chile / Angel Inostroza (YASHEAT_Loyrot)
- Argentina / Nicolas Martin (NikoAM19)
- Japan / Takuma Miyazono (Kerokkuma_ej20)
- Japan / Tomoaki Yamanaka (yamado_racing38)
- Japan / Jin Nakamura (EDGE--RS)
- Japan / Mamoru Okada (APEX-M_Okada)
- Australia / Cody Nikola Latkovski (Nik_Makozi)
- Australia / Daniel Holland (MetalGear9493)
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia / Abdulaziz Rayes (R-a-y-e-s__)
- Singapore / Ar Muhammed Aleef (LORAleefHamilton)
For more information about the competitors, please see the special ‘Competitors’ page. For information regarding the World Finals tournament structure and overview, please see the 'FIA Gran Turismo Championship Overview' or the “World Finals' special pages.