An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced.
Main Features Implemented
- Fixed an issue wherein minor collisions would cause penalties to be issued.
- Adjusted the penalty algorithm so that penalties are issued less frequently when the internet connection environment is poor.
2. Sport Mode
- The number of matchmaking Regions for the Manufacturer Series has been changed from 5 to 3: 'Europe/Middle East/Africa’, ‘Americas', and ‘Asia-Oceania’. The Nations Cup will continue to be hosted in 5 Regions. For more details, please refer to the ‘Manufacturer Series Matchmaking Update Notice.’
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Adjusted the time loss for pit stops on various tracks.
- Adjusted the point of full brake application to be further in than before when using the brake pedals of the Logitech G923 Racing Wheel set.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!