GR Supra GT Cup 2020 Entry Form
Please select the country (or territory) registered on your PSN Online ID.
Terms and Conditions – Specific Rules for “TOYOTA GR Supra GT Cup” Competition – Oceania Region
TOYOTA Competition and Entry Requirements
- The “TOYOTA GR Supra GT Cup” competition (“TOYOTA Competition”) is open to persons who meet the Minimum Age Requirement (as defined below) and who are residents of Australia and New Zealand (“Entrant Countries”) except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below) and their immediate families, the Promoter's associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the TOYOTA Competition (“Entrants”).
- The minimum age requirement is 18 years for those Entrants who are residents of Australia and New Zealand (the “Minimum Age Requirement”).
- These Terms (as defined below) apply to those Entrants who are resident of the Entrant Countries, other than France.
- Entrants may be required to provide documentary proof of their eligibility to enter the Competition. If an Entrant is unable to provide this proof when requested, the Promoter may disqualify that Entrant from the Competition and/or withhold their Prize.
- The TOYOTA Competition opens for entries on 26 April 2020 at 17.00 AEST ("Opening Date") and last entries must be made before 16 August 2020 at 23.59 AEST ("Closing Date"). The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the “TOYOTA Competition Period”.
- In order to enter the TOYOTA Competition, Entrants must complete the GT Sport Mode registration form which shall be presented to Entrants who select the ‘Sport Mode’ option within the Game during the TOYOTA Competition Period. Entrants must then select to play in the “TOYOTA GR Supra GT Cup 2020” Online Series set of races (each an “Entry”).
- Entrants must enter the Competition in the manner and by the Closing Date and time specified. Failure to do so will disqualify that Entry.
- The TOYOTA Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary but Entrants must own or have access to a PlayStation®4 and a copy of Gran Turismo™ Sport for PlayStation®4 (“Game”). Entrants must also be active PlayStation®Plus members during the TOYOTA Competition Period. By entering the TOYOTA Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
- Each Entrant may only submit one (1) entry for the TOYOTA Competition. For the avoidance of doubt, the FIA GT Championships Nations Cup and Manufacturer Series are different tournaments to the TOYOTA Competition. All competitions listed under the ‘Sport Mode’ of the Game, shall involve online races at different times.
- It is prohibited for Entrant(s) to create duplicate accounts in order to compete, to increase their chances of qualifying or progressing through the TOYOTA Competition or to disrupt another Entrant’s performance during a race. It is also prohibited to have someone else competing on behalf of an Entrant, and to intentionally exchange positions during a race. In such events, the Promoter reserves its right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify such Entrant(s).
- Prizes (are defined below) and must be taken as stated and may not be deferred, transferred or re-sold. There will be no cash alternatives; however, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value. Unless specified otherwise, Prizes will not include transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses, upgrades etc.) as the case may be, all of which will be the sole responsibility of a Winner. If any aspect of the Prize involves overseas travel, the Winner will be responsible for ensuring that they are available to travel and hold valid passports and any necessary visas and any other type of travel documentation required for the trip in question on the relevant travel dates. If a Winner is unable to produce the required travel documentation for the relevant travel dates, the Promoter may disqualify that Winner from the Competition and/or withhold their Prize.
- Failure to claim a Prize by the time or in the manner specified will make a Winner or Runner-Up’s claim invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible Entrant selected in accordance with the Terms. Where the Prize is time critical and a Winner/Runner-Up needs to be found before the time to take up the Prize passes, the Terms may state the date on which the Winner/Runner Up will be contacted and the Promoter will contact such Winner/Runner-Up at the email address provided by the Winner/Runner Up in the GT Sport Mode registration form. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the Winner/Runner-Up. If a Winner/Runner-Up cannot be contacted or successful contact is not made on the specified date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible Entrants selected in accordance with the Terms. Unless otherwise specified, if the Prize is not claimed by the Winner/Runner-Up in the manner and by any specified date, the Promoter is not obliged to award the Prize to the next eligible Entrant.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any TOYOTA Competition entry, or any other correspondence related to the TOYOTA Competition, being lost or not being properly registered whatsoever as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury which an Entrant suffers as a direct or indirect result of the Prize and/or the TOYOTA Competition. However, the Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused as a result of its negligence.
- All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the Prize and/or the TOYOTA Competition are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If any Prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven (7) days of receipt, otherwise the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect a Winner’s and/or a Runner-Up’s statutory rights (if any).
- Each Winner and Runner-Up agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter. To opt-out of such publicity, the Winner or Runner-Up should notify the Promoter.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each Winner’s and each Runner-Up’s name on the Promoter’s website(s). Each Winner’s and each Runner-Up’s name will be made available on reasonable request to those individuals enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked “TOYOTA GR Supra GT Cup 2020 Competition” to the following address: TOYOTA Motor Corporation, 1 Toyota-cho, Toyota City, Aichi, 471-8571, Japan within six (6) weeks of the Closing Date. If a Winner or Runner-Up objects to their name being published or made available, please contact the Promoter. Please note that the Promoter may be required to provide this information to a regulator.
- In the event of any dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the TOYOTA Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any Prize awarded. If an Entrant fails to comply with these Terms, or the Additional Terms (where applicable),, they will be excluded from the TOYOTA Competition and their Entry will be declared void.
- The “Promoter” is: TOYOTA Motor Corporation, 1 Toyota-cho, Toyota City, Aichi, 471-8571, Japan.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan and the contract between each Entrant and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in Japan.
- The TOYOTA Competition begins with the Online Series.
- Entrants race using the Toyota ‘GR Supra RZ’ car only. Entrants compete in-Game through an Online Series (detailed below at clause 29).
- The Online Series consists of seven (7) Rounds, as detailed here:
Entrants shall be awarded points based on:
a) their final position in each race; and
b) the average driver rating of the Entrants they race against in each race.
- The Final Score is tallied from the Entrant’s best four (4) Rounds, out of seven (7) Rounds. There will be only one (1) race entry per Round.
- The Final Score determines the position of each Entrant in the “Online Ranking”.
- There are no prizes for this competition.
The TOYOTA Online Series
TOYOTA GR Supra GT Cup 2020 Calendar
|Rd.1: 26 April||Rd.4: 21 June||Rd.7: 16 August|
|Rd.2: 17 May||Rd.5: 05 July|
|Rd.3: 07 June||Rd.6: 19 July|