- Last Update: 30/05/2014
- Update Details (1.08)
- Vision GT , GT6 Updates
An update for Gran Turismo 6 has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Ayrton Senna Tribute
The “Ayrton Senna Tribute” special content has been released. The content is accessible from the [Ayrton Senna Tribute] option within the [SPECIAL EVENTS] section in "My Home".
In addition, the following content has been added:
- The “Ayrton Senna Tribute” introduction movie has been added to the [Library] page under the "Movies" section of the [Gallery], accessible from "My Home".
- the "Ayrton Senna 1980", "Ayrton Senna 1983" and "Ayrton Senna 1985" racing suits have been added to the [Special Outfits] page of the [Racing Gear] option within the [TUNING & SERVICING] section, accessible from "My Home". These items can also be acquired for free by clearing the “Ayrton Senna Tribute” events under specific conditions.
- Clearing the events of the “Ayrton Senna Tribute” content under specific conditions will reward players with the following cars:
• DAP Racing Kart #17 '80
• West Surrey Racing, 1983 Ayrton Senna
• Lotus 97T ‘85
Alternatively, the above cars can be purchased from the newly created "Ayrton Senna" manufacturer accessible from the [Dealerships] option within the [CARS] section of "My Home".
Vision Gran Turismo
The "Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV EVOLUTION Vision Gran Turismo" has been released. This is a hybrid concept packed with know-how and spirit gained through motorsports, we hope you will take this opportunity to take it for a spin!
After the update has been installed, the car can be purchased from the [Vision GT] option within the [CARS] section in "My Home". Alternatively, it is also possible to obtain the car by completing a lap (regardless of the lap time) in the new Seasonal Event, available only for a limited time.
Adjustments to the Open Lobby
When any "Qualifier" race is selected in the "Room Mode" option under [Basic Settings] and [Race Alone] is selected under the "Race Format" option under [Qualifier Settings], the Ghost line can be enabled or disabled by pressing the Up Button (default button settings).
* Please note that after the patch is installed, there may be up to a 30 min additional install time which may differ from what is displayed on screen. Thank you for your patience, and please enjoy the great new content!
For more details on each of the above features, please refer to the online manual on gran-turismo.com.